Truly Epic...Jesus Christ and the power of an indestructible life
Run Hard - Be healed...
God wants you to be healed and walking strong beyond his discipline.
- Get up and get going (v. 12-13a)
- Get with God's program (v. 13b)
- Get over yourself lest it be too late for you (v. 17)
1. How have you been discouraged in your spiritual walk?
2. What does it look like to respond to God’s work in the following ways?
Anger – lashing out at God or others?
Apathy – “whatever, I’ll change my way of sinning.”
Anguish – discouraged, paralysis?
Acceptance – responsive, growth.
3. What will help us recognize lameness? (vs. 13)
4. Share how God has brought strength and healing to your life. (Malachi 4:2)
5. Read vs. 14-16. What specific vertical or horizontal issues hinder my healing?
6. Read 2 Corinthians 7:10. In what specific ways can we pursue godly repentance?
1. What thing is most discouraging to my spiritual walk right now?
2. What specific thing must I do to apply God’s healing in my life?
Pray the following Scriptures.
1. Hebrews 12:12-13
2. James 4:6-10