Maximizing your impact and influence for Christ
Pastor Ian Hales, Harvest Durham
1. Stand out
a. Promote purity
b. Provide flavour
c. Produce thirst
d. Prevent decay
2. Shout out
a. Bold proclamation
b. Visible transformation
c. Clear exaltation
SG Curriculum: Matthew 5:13-16
1. Which “bucket” do I fit into? (Blend in/Stand out/Noticeably different)
2. Have I had the experience of “standing out” for Christ?
3. In what specific ways do I differ from the culture around me? Read James 1:27
4. Is my Christianity boring? What vital elements change this?
5. Read John 17:14-17. What does this passage tell us about being salt?
6. What are some realities in my life that reflect Christ? (vs. 16)
1. Are there any specific ways I am weakening the flavor of my life? (vs. 13)
2. With whom can I maximize my influence this week?
Pray the following Scriptures.
1. Matthew 5:13-16
2. John 17:14-17