Truly Epic...Jesus Christ and the power of an indestructible life
No fear - Jesus Christ, to whom be glory
Jesus Christ, to whom be glory…
…in our prayers (v18a)
…in our sincere desire to live for him (v18b)
…in the sense of urgency we have for the mission (v19)
…in our reconciled relationship with God (v20)
…in our surrender to his will (v21)
…in our exhortation of one another (v22)
…in our common experience of grace (v23-25)
1. What are some things that bring glory to Jesus Christ?
2. For what specific issues do I need the power of an indestructible life to accomplish?
3. For what specific requests am I knocking on heaven’s door?
4. Is there anything in my conscience or my behavior hindering my worship, my work for Christ, or the effect of God’s Word in me?
5. Read Matthew 28:19-20 and Matthew 22:37-39. How does urgency for this mission show in my life?
6. Is there an exhortation I am having trouble bearing with?
1. What action must I take to elevate prayer in my life?
2. Is the peace of God hindered in my life? What specific thing might I need to repent from?
3. Pray for each other’s ability to bear with specific exhortations we struggle with.
Pray the following Scriptures.
1. Hebrews 13:20-21
2. Pray specific verses from Hebrews that have blessed you.