Our God's Alive!
Believe the unbelievable: our God's alive!
- Cut through your emotions and pain (v. 1-5a)
- Challenge the assumptions you've had (v. 5b-7)
- Respond to the growing conviction in your heart (v. 8-10)
- Expect a mixed reaction to your new faith (v. 11-12)
1. What responses have you had to your belief that Jesus is alive?
2. What is your attitude to witnessing? Whose job is it to convince?
3. What role does apologetics play? (Defending the faith).
4. Share a time that God cut through your emotions and pain with a reminder of his truth. (vs. 4-8)
5. How doubtful am I of God’s conviction? Do I accept that God is working in me and in others, in our church or community?
6. Am I willing to accept the reactions of others to my bold faith?
1. What are some heart assumptions I have that keep me from acting on truth?
2. What conviction from God is growing in my heart?
Pray the following Scriptures:
1. Luke 24:46-49
2. John 11:25-26