May 11, 2022
Annual Members’ Meeting
It has been many months now since our last elder update! Out of the norm for us. Can we claim, “No news is good news” as our excuse? The reality is that many good things are happening at Harvest. The Lord is so kind and is working in extraordinary ways here, and an update on all the good news is warranted.
And we’ll hear about those good news items and more at the Annual Members’ Meeting on Sunday, May 29, at 7 p.m. (in person event only).
The agenda for the evening will include:
- An opening time in the Word and prayer by Peter Millard, the chair of the elder board
- A presentation of the 2021 financials by Wendy Brouwer, our finance director
- A brief report on our current financial position in 2022 (1st quarter)
- A presentation of “Moving Forward: the post-pandemic plans for Harvest Barrie” by our lead pastor, Todd Dugard
- Other ministry updates
- And an opportunity for your questions
The evening will be capped off with refreshments in the south lobby compliments of Tony Arnott, whose phone rang during last year’s AMM. That’s the Harvest rule; if your phone goes off in a meeting, you bring snacks to the next one. Thanks, Tony!
We look forward to having you join us.
To allow us to plan for the evening, please register ahead of time.