Along with everything else, this November 11, 2020 is going to look different than years past. With the traditional ways of observing Remembrance Day not happening this year, we are opening up our worship centre for those who would like to watch the live broadcast of the ceremony in Ottawa starting at 10:30 a.m.
Of course, attendance numbers will be limited so if you would like to join us for this be sure to register. We encourage everyone, in whatever way you’re able, to observe, reflect, remember and thank God for the freedoms we enjoy, won for us by the brave sacrifice of so many.
Please read through the following points so that you know what to expect at the Remembrance Day service before completing the registration process for each member of your family:
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the service begins with your registration confirmation email ready to show the front door greeter.
- Attendees who have registered but come after the service has begun are not guaranteed access to the service.
- To help us fill the worship centre efficiently, personal seat selection may not be possible at this time. Please follow the direction of the ushers to help us welcome as many as we safely can.
- Once seated, please refrain from switching seats or moving around, except to use our restrooms.
- Mask wearing is required at all times.
- Singing is unfortunately not permitted during the service.
- At the conclusion of our service, ushers will dismiss attendees in an orderly fashion. Please exit the building immediately upon dismissal.
It’s so good to be able to gather in person again, and we look forward to seeing you on Remembrance Day!