Personal Event Rental
If you are interested in using the church facility for a baby or bridal shower or other major life event (not including children’s birthdays) for someone who regularly attends Harvest, please note the policy points below and then complete and submit the request form.
- Harvest ministry takes precedence over showers and events. No shower or event will be approved if it infringes upon the facility needs of a Harvest ministry.
- Usage will not be approved if a key holder is not available.
- One person will be stipulated as the liaison between the organizers and the staff. This person must be a Harvest member.
- Set up and clean up are the responsibility of the shower or event organizers.
- When setting up for an event, be sure to keep all exits clear. Tables, chairs, props, and other decorations cannot be placed in front of any exit.
- Any decoration and/or third party equipment must be approved in advance and then arranged, set up, and removed by the user following Harvest protocols. Removal shall occur immediately after the use is completed. The premises must not be damaged in any way by any decoration and/or third party equipment.
- Decorations should not be taped, glued, stapled, nailed, tacked, or otherwise fastened to the painted walls. Do not adhere tape of any kind to the floors. No decorations are to be suspended from the ceiling. If a ladder will be needed for decorating, please request one beforehand, and one will be made available.
- No confetti of any kind, helium balloons, or fog/haze machines are permitted on site.
- Use of Harvest’s audio-visual equipment is permitted only under the supervision of persons authorized by Harvest and approval will depend on availability of personnel.
- The use of the George Café depends upon the availability of café staff.
- Please be aware that foods containing peanuts or tree nuts are not permitted in this facility.
- The use of illegal or intoxicating drugs and/or alcohol is not permitted and shall not occur anywhere on the premises.
- There will be no charge for the use of the building. Some fees may be charged for custodial, sound tech, etc. This will be discussed after the form is received.
- Changes to the information below must be reported as soon as possible.
- If Harvest is closed due to inclement weather, all events are cancelled.