Each one must give as he has decided
in his heart, not reluctantly or under
compulsion for God loves a cheerful giver.
2 Corinthians 9:7
- As most churches do, we take an offering each weekend during our worship services.
- Cheques can be mailed to our office at 7 George Street, Barrie, ON L4N 2G5.
- Many of our people appreciate the convenience of giving using our pre-authorized offering (PAO) plan. Giving can be set up as weekly, bi-weekly or monthly and can easily be changed as required. Get started by completing this secure form online.
- You can also make donations through your online banking. Contact our finance director, Wendy, to get your online banking number.
- If you would like to make a one time donation to the ministry of Harvest, use the link below to access our secure online giving form.
Once a month we receive a benevolent offering. The gifts to this HOPE fund give us the opportunity to help with practical needs and to encourage those in our church family here at Harvest Bible Chapel. Galatians 6:10.
You can still give to the HOPE fund any time through our giving methods listed above and designating the gift accordingly.
Harvest Bible Chapel Barrie is a registered charity with the Canada Revenue Agency. Charitable Registration Number 77780 8122 RR0001. Annual reporting to the CRA can be viewed online. Our most recent financial statements are available for download.
If you have any questions about this aspect of Harvest’s ministry, please feel free to contact our finance director, Wendy Brouwer.
One gives freely, yet grows all the richer; another withholds what he should give, and only suffers want.