We’re so excited for our upcoming Parenting Never Ends Conference, hosted here at Harvest on November 19. The event will run from 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. and will feature three sessions of teaching from Paul David Tripp on godly parenting in all stages, from toddler to teen to twenty-something and even to grandparenting. In between main sessions we’ll have breakout sessions from a variety of fantastic speakers on topics like:
- Intentional parenting: Creating a purposeful plan
- How to keep the big picture when your kids are small
- How to communicate with your kids
- Helping your kids navigate social media
- How old should your kids be before they date?
- COVID leftovers: How COVID has impacted your kids and how to take steps to reduce its impact
Breakfast, lunch and childcare (childcare for Harvest families only) will all be provided, and all of this is available for $25/person! This material is applicable for everyone, so parents, aspiring parents, grandparents, sign up now to secure your spot!