Made To Be Generous
In this message we will see that you and I are “Made to be Generous.” Our time in the Word will be spent in 2 Corinthians 8-9 where Paul gives the most detailed teaching on the Christian’s responsibility to be generous in their giving.
Made for This: The 5G Christian
Made to be Generous
Pastor Todd Dugard // 2 Corinthians 8-9
October 22-23, 2016
I am a generous Christian when I give...
• Proportionately: I’m giving based on my income (8:1-3a, 11-15)
• Sacrificially: I’m giving at a cost (8:3b)
• Willingly: I’m giving because I want to (8:3c-4; 9:1-7a)
• Sincerely: I’m giving as a true believer (8:5-7)
• Lovingly: I’m giving with affection for God and others (8:8-10, 16-24)
• Cheerfully: I’m giving with joy (9:7b-9)
• Gratefully: I’m giving with a thankful heart (9:10-15)